- Minimum 5 or 15 years of working experience as Scrum Master.
- Able to handle end to end projects (at least 4-5 projects at a time for 5+ years and 6+ Projects at a time for 10+ years).
- Skilled in Agile methodologies like Scrum and Kanban.
- Familiarity with Agile project management software/tools (e.g., JIRA, SNOW. etc).
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) certification or other agile certifications.
- Effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Plan and conduct Agile meetings/ceremonies: Sprint planning, backlog grooming, daily stand up, sprint demos, retrospectives.
- Removes impediments.
- Additional experience in waterfall method and insurance background is advantages
- Takes a lead role in overall release management, which includes end-to-end SDLC.
- Coordinate with the team on deployment preparations and execution.
- Status Reporting as per project defined metrics.
If interested kindly share your updated CV on email@example.com
Skills highlighted with ‘‘ are preferred keyskills
View Contact Details+