- Act as technical expert on Cloud IAAS & PAAS Services
- Perform analysis and diagnosis of complex Cloud implementation/Integration related issues/problems/changes.
- Accountability of Complex change & Problems (Project & Operations)
- Deploy and support Server,Virtulization,VDI,,HCI,CI,Storage,Backup solution
- Prepare/update HLD & LLD , process and technical documentation
- Support on Critical incidents to resove within SLA & Perform RCA based on OEM inputs
- Provide improvement opportunities and recommendations on Datacenter solution.
- Work with Global IT support groups, OEMs, vendors, partners and service providers
- Provide training to operations team (L1/L2)
- Learn and keep up-to-date with the latest technology products
- Drive the integration of legacy IT infrastructure resource with Hybrid Cloud and other modern technologies/architectures to more effectively meet tactical and strategic requirements
- Act as the SPOC for critical issues that affect the storage, backup, compute, virtual infrastructure
- Identify performance bottlenecks and implement fixes accordingly
- Builds strong professional working relationships with stakeholders to resolves disputes, define technical solutions, and drive positive change within the program.
- Delegates tasks as necessary to support team and maintains accountability for results
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ability to understand the cloud network design (Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Good understanding of Region and Zones
- Good experience in installing/troubleshooting various compute, storage, network, and security services in cloud (IaaS and PaaS), for e.g.: | VM | Storage | VNET/VPC peering | VPN Gateways and connections (Site to Site, Point to Site, IPsec) | Hybrid Connectivity (Express Route, Direct Connect, Interconnect) | Load Balancers (Layer 7 and Layer 3) | Firewalls | NAT Gateways | All above services in (Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Design, document & deployment, and support cloud Infrastructure
- Design architecture for high availability and security-first approach
- Excellent knowledge on Hybrid Deployment and management
- Should have excellent communication skills , Excellent organizational and planning skills, Customer facing skills Orange Restricted
- Detail oriented • Independent self-starter
- Exceptional problem solving capabilities
- Can Do, customer-focused attitude
Skills highlighted with ‘‘ are preferred keyskills
Leading IT company.
View Contact Details+